10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- Single: 150 din.
- Group visits: (different educational and rearing institutions and associations, minimum 10 persons ): 100 din.
- "Senior Card" users are allowed a 50% discount (75 dinars)
- Individuals who hold the "International Student Identification Card - ISIC" and the "International Teacher's Identification Card - ITIC", as well as holders of the international "European Youth Center - EYCA" card, have 50% discount for individual tickets, or a 20% for group visits/tickets. Showing your card at Museum entrance is compulsory.
Free entrance for:
- Persons with handicap/disability
- Pre-school aged children (0 to 7 year olds)
- Students of the Faculty of Philosophy (departments: archaeology, ethnology and anthropology, art history), the Faculty of Fine Arts and the Faculty of Applied Arts;
- Members of the Museum Association of Serbia(MDS), the National/International museum Committee - ICOM (with membership card)
- For members of the media (with press-pass)
Special Information on Guided Tours for Groups:
- Ticket for group visit with curator guided tour through the permanent exhibition and ongoing thematic exhibition (min. 10 persons) : 100 dinars per person
- Ticket for group visit with guided tour through permanent exhibition and ongoing thematic exhibition (less than 10 persons) : 1000 dinars for the group
- Ticket for group visit with curator guided tour and childrens’ workshop (min. 10 persons) : 150 dinars per person
- Ticket for small groups with curator guided tour and childrens’ workshop (less than 10 persons): 1500 dinars for the group
How to reach us:
The Museum of African Art is located on Topčider hill (Topčidersko brdo), the residential area of Belgrade. The no. 44 bus sets of at Dunav stanica, with stops along Kneza Milosa St. and a bus stop upon reaching Topčidersko brdo very near the Museum (first bus stop after the Topčider roundabout).
Museum of African Art
Andre Nikolića 14
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
+ 381 11 2651 654
+ 381 11 2651 269