The “Practicum 2018“ programme of practical work was intended primarily for the final years students of any Departement of Faculty of Philosophy. The students guided visitors through the permanent display on three occasions: Practicum Week 2018, Afro Festival 2018 and Days of European Heritage 2018. Additional students’ tour were organized as part of the Sunday at the MAA programme.
Students who participated in “Practicum 2018” were also participants in the “Public Speaking” workshop conducted by Slobodan Roksandić, actor and MA communicologist and Marko Milovanović, from the Main Point Institute.
Participants of the sixth generation of “Practicum“ were: Nikola Vojnović, Aleksandra Đurić, Jovana Janković, Ana Milovanović, Luka Račić, Đorđe Stojanović, Katarina Trifunović and Stefan Ševarlić.
The programme is organized thanks to the support of the Secretariat for Sport and Youth of the Assembly of the City of Belgrade.
THEMES OF THE GUIDED TOURS THROUGH THE PERMANENT EXHIBITION:
- European Colonisation and Decolonisation of West Africa
Stefan Ševarlić, MA student of History
- The Fertility Cult among West African Communities
Jovana Janković, Undergraduate student of Archaeology
- From the Savannah to the Museum: Life of a Museum Object
Ana Milovanović, MA student of Ethnology and Anthropology
- African Magic in Blockbuster Movies
Đorđe Stojanović, MA student of Ethnology and Anthropology
- Visit of the Uncanny Guest – Freud’s ‘The Uncanny’ and the Cultures of West Africa
Luka Račić, Undergraduate student of Archaeology
- Ancestral Cult – Posthumous Rituals and Ceremonies in Westn Africa
Aleksandra Đurić, MA student of Art History
- Crisis Heterotopia: Lifelong Education among the People of West Africa
Katarina Trifunović, PhD student of Art History
- Social Organization among West African Peoples
Nikola Vojnović, Undergraduate student of Sociology